Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Walk in The Park


What you see above you is Urdaneta Village's park. You see my dear readers, I love parks with a passion. My friends say that I`m sort of like a kid. Hey, who doesn't love parks?







Kids go to parks, high school students go to parks, college students go to parks (prime example: me!), and old people go to parks. Parks with their luscious green grass, cool breeze and relaxing atmosphere just makes you want to stay for a while and just have fun there.







Yesterday, my friends (Thea, Carlo & Migo) and I went to the village's park in order to de-stress from some groupwork we were doing at the time. We were running around, swinging on the swings, using the see-saw and other things that you could do at the park. Take a peek, we look like idiots but at least we're having fun XD











We even met some kids! Meet Kiri & Juno
This is Kiri!
Hello kiddies!

This is Juno!
Here's some videos of us being complete idiots but having the time of our lives




You can never be too old or too young to go to the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment