Monday, February 27, 2012

Kids Kids Kids

Who doesn't love kids? Okay, that may not be the right question because I know some people who are just really annoyed at children. Well, I for one adore those little buggers. Take a look at this kid. Such a cutie pie with the shades and acting all cool and stuff.


Every Saturday, we go to the Claret Mission Center for our Civic Welfare Training Service (CWTS). We teach the children there, Nursery, Kinder & Toddlers. We are assigned tutees to teach every week, take a look at mine.

Shanell, Me & Angel

Dani
Me & Shanell
These are my tutees so far, Shanelle, Angle & Dani. They're all really sweet. Dani likes to eat a lot during our session. Angel loves to be carried and Shanell is just the quiet one that likes to play with my phone.

Here's what we normally look like during the day in the center.



After the study session, we go to the part where we teach them a dance number and a song number. For the dance number, we decided to go with the song Baby by Justin Bieber and as for the song number, we're teaching them the chorus to Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars. 

I was going to post a video of the kids, but it's way too long and I need to cut it. So, here's a video of me freaking over a dog, whic I think is the main reason I attend this subject XD Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment