Saturday, March 10, 2012

Let's go to Candy Mountain!

Fair warning, I LOVE UNICORNS.
I think that Rhinos are just fat Unicorns and need to be loved in order to be thin again.
My friend's theory on the other hand is that Ponies were Unicorns before and they had to file their horns.

Guys, I want to share with you, one of my all time favorite videos on youtube.
I have taken the time, effort and all that just to memorize this vid. I think I would post one of me &  my friends reenacting one of these videos, soon. My friends even tell me that I sound like the pink & blue unicorn. I always feel high/hyper after I watch this XD

NOOOOO Charlie, you have to come with us to Candy Mountain
CANDY MOUNTAIN CHARLIE
LALALALALALALALALA
(How do they even walk like that)





This is my favorite line. I couldn't find a .gif of it :( SAAD


Did you get high off of this yet? XD I think I just did after watching it again.
This is basically me when I`m hyper

No comments:

Post a Comment